Jeans are probably the best fashion clothes ever made. At first they were intended for those who worked in factories, mines and construction enterprises, since they are stable and do not come off easily. However, today she has become indispensable clothing in all closets, whether for a man or a woman. It is amazing how women get confused and cannot choose the right ones, corresponding to their style and body shape. If you are one of them, read on and clarify your doubts.
Different types of jeans that cut, wash, load and styles
Jeans come in many styles and styles to choose from. You just need to find the ones that best suit your personality and physique before making a purchase. Here are some of the most popular cut, wash, and elevator and jeans models on the market:
- Petit jeans: This denim is designed for women with short legs and a small figure. Now you do not need to cut them to fit your size.
- Skinny jeans: This is a figure that hugs and bumps your legs, allowing you to flaunt your long and thin legs.
- Acid-washed jeans: This jean has stains and gives it a retro look. It looks amazing combined with colorful casual tops or shirts.
- Jeans with wide trousers: this will give you the retro style of the 70s, but you must be sure that the “wide trouser” will complement your height and body weight.
- Boyfriend Jeans: This cowboy cut looks best on women with a full body. However, if you prefer a feminine touch, look for boyfriend jeans with an elegant silhouette around your legs and hips. It looks better when combined with a V-neck.
- Ripped jeans: these กางเกง ยีน ส์ แบรนด์ ดัง ผู้หญิง have always been in fashion. This gives a fresh touch to your overall look. However, it makes you look shorter and widens the body, so if you have a conscious body shape, it is recommended that you avoid wearing horizontally torn and instead choose jeans torn vertically.