When deciding which type of honeymoon, you are planning to visit, most couples probably will not mention the safari as their first choice. In the end, most couples go to resorts with beaches and heated pools for a week or two for relaxation and love. But the honeymoon of a luxury safari has great potential for honeymooners. Safaris are not limited to Africa; Asia, Australia and even Europe have their own varieties, designed to perfectly demonstrate the wonders of nature and at the same time provide tourists with exciting experiences that they cannot get elsewhere.
Here are five reasons why you might consider choosing a safari for your luxurious honeymoon.
- Flora and fauna. Even if you love nature, you are likely to come across various plants and animals that you have never seen in person. This is especially true if you are heading to a truly exotic place for you; If you are from the UK, Africa or Australia, you will be treated in places you are likely to never see again. If you like to walk because it brings you closer to the environment, you will definitely enjoy a safari.
- Adventure: It is difficult to overcome the safari experience for a pure adventure, especially if you are heading to Africa. This is because Africa is full of animals that seem dangerous, even if you are protected by Penwell Safaris. On a honeymoon, it is very little more interesting than a sense of adventure and new experiences from a loved one. Research is key, especially on safaris with fewer dangerous animals, such as those you find on the Australian coast.
- Nostalgia. Believe it or not, safaris can cause nostalgia because they evoke the past when the world was completely open to research. Although colonial practice was undoubtedly negative, you can imagine yourself as a more ethical pair of 19th-century scholars with the intention of seeing the world as it is, and not as you want it to be. Indulge yourself with the freedom of a world free of walls and doors, enjoying all the comforts of home.
- Romance: A wedding safari is incredibly romantic. Consider cuddling with your new husband in a luxury store or hotel along the way, tanned but busy after his days exploring the world. If you choose a luxurious safari, you will enjoy the best amenities, introducing the explorers of the world themselves.
- Excellent photos: the possibilities of taking a honeymoon photo on safari are incredible. Whether you are a photographer or just an amateur, you will have hundreds of opportunities to take stunning photos to impress all your friends at home.